Dare Boutique of Jolaby Limited
Jolaby Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Jolaby Limited may change this policy from time to time in accordance with Data Protection Regulation changes, by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information, including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect, see our List of Cookies.
When you visit the website, we automatically collect certain information, such as your web browser, IP Address, device and time zone. We also collect information about the web pages and products you view on our website, and what links, sources and search terms referred you to our website.
We collect your information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files which are placed on your device and include an anonymous unique identifier - for more information on this, please see below
- "Log Files" track actions occurring on the site, and collect information such as your IP Address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages and date/time stamps
- "Web Beacons/Tags/Pixels" are electronic files which record information about how you view, use and navigate our website
When you make, or attempt to make, a purchase through our website, we collect certain information about you, including name, billing and shipping addresses, payment information (including payment card numbers and/or PayPal details), email address and phone number.
When you place an order through our website, we maintain your order information for our records unless and until you request us to delete this information.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- Processing orders
- Provide you with information or advertising regarding our products and services
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
All payments made on our website are through our secure online payment systems and 3D Secure. We do not have access to any payment card numbers or security information regarding your financial accounts or PayPal accounts.
INTERNET FRAUD AND USE OF STOLEN CARDS
We place secure checks on all our orders to prevent fraudulent purchases. If you receive a message on completion of your online payment asking for you to call us, we may require confirmation and security of your order - information which only the cardholder would be able to provide. Jolaby Limited use this system to protect our customers from theft, and our company from fraudulent buyers.
If you have any concerns regarding your order or payment, please contact us immediately on 01484 607421, or email us at email@example.com.
We share your personal information with certain Third Parties to help us use your personal information for reasons described above.
- Shopify: We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your data HERE
- VisualSoft: We use VisualSoft to update our product stock levels. You can read more about how VisualSoft uses your information HERE
- Brightpearl: We use Brightpearl to organise our products through our website. You can read more about how Brightpearl uses your information HERE
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to help us understand how you use our website. You can read more about how Google uses your personal information HERE
- MailChimp: We use MailChimp to communicate with you via email, providing you with information on our news, special offers, new products and relevant services and information. You can read more about how MailChimp uses your personal information HERE
You can opt-out of our newsletters by clicking the link in the footer of any emails you receive from us, or alternatively, you can contact us directly via the contact information below, to remove you from our lists.
- Zoho Mail: We use Zoho Mail to read and respond to any emails from you across the dareboutique.co.uk domain. Your email will be stored in our inbox and contact lists. You can read more about how Zoho Mail uses your data HERE
Please contact us if you wish to be removed from our Zoho database.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
DO NOT TRACK
We do not alter our website data collection and usage when we see a 'Do Not Track' signal from your browser.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you are an EU resident, you have the right to access, update, correct or delete personal information we hold about you.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or unsubscribe through the link in the footer of our emails.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties, unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2018. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email email@example.com or write to:
157 North Road
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.